Terms of Service
By using our website you agree to these terms. Please read them and please do follow them.
1. Using our website is legal.
2. Downloading copyrighted material is not legal.
3. Files downloaded via soundcloud-mp3.com are not allowed to be redistributed.
4. Files downloaded via soundcloud-mp3.com are for your personal use only.
5. We do not log.
6. We do not permanently store files on our servers.
7. Downloads are requested by the users themselves, read about DMCA here.
Full Terms of Service:
By accessing or using soundcloud-mp3.com, you agree to be bound by soundcloud-mp3.com’s Terms of Service as stated in this document. If you do not accept these terms, you are not permitted use of soundcloud-mp3.com nor its services.
soundcloud-mp3.com reserves the right to change this document at its sole discretion at any time, for any reason, and you agree to be bound by the then current version of this Terms of Service document.
Your acceptance of these Terms of Service terminates automatically if you violate any of its provisions. soundcloud-mp3.com may also terminate this license with you at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion.
Use of Log Files
We do not log any IP’s or user data of our visitors.
We do use Google Analytics to see how many visitors we have.
Read more about Google Analytics here. http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html
- Copyright material is not allowed to convert or download.
- You can only Convert or download your own audio.
- You can only Convert or download a public domain audio.
- you can only convert or download for non-commercial use only.
- The user carries the responsibilities for checking the legitimacy of his use of soundcloud-mp3.com
- The legitimacy of using this service may diverge in the users country by their respective laws
- User agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- User agree not to use the soundcloud-mp3.com for any unlawful purpose or in any way that is prohibited by these Terms.
- User agree that all soundcloud songs that you convert belong to you.
- User agree not to use any automated means, including robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like, to download, monitor or use data or content from the Soundcloud To Mp3.App
- User agree not to “frame” or “mirror” the Website.
- soundcloud-mp3.com is a free service, it restraint the right to change or cease any of the services at any point of time.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
soundcloud-mp3.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Company may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. Notice. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by e-mail at
1) All notices must contain:
A physical or electronic signature on behalf of the copyright owner or claimant
Specific identification of the work allegedly being infringed
Specific identification of the allegedly infringing work that the complainant would like removed, including the location of the material
Complainant’s contact information, including name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address
A statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or claimant.
A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner or claimant of the copyright.
2) You understand that the Services and the software embedded or supporting the Services may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Company and/or third parties who provide Content. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any such usage rules. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Services.
The Services may include hyperlinks to other web sites or resources or CDN. soundcloud-mp3.com may have no control over any such web sites or resources or CDN. You acknowledge and agree that soundcloud-mp3.com is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources or CDN, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources or CDN. user acknowledge and agree that soundcloud-mp3.com is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources or CDN, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy, or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
Incoming. You are free to establish a link to the Website so long as the link does not state or imply soundcloud-mp3.com’s endorsement or sponsorship of you, your company, or your site. User may not frame any portion of the Website without the prior written permission of Company.
Reporting Violation of Terms of Services. Please report any violation of the Terms to Company at email id or contact us through our Contact US page.